Full-Day Tour To The Black Sea, Constanta, Murfatlar Vineyards And Balcik From Bucharest
OverviewDuring this journey you will get to visit the Naval Museum from Constanta and admire the beautiful view of the Black Sea by taking a walk along the impressive pier. Another great attraction that you will discover during this tour is represented by Murfatlar Vineyards. Here you will get the chance to visit the Wine Museum and please your senses during a wine tasting during which you will try a few selected wines produced on the premises.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourIn the morning we travel towards Constanta for a short panoramic tour and a visit to the Navy Museum. The building, which houses big part of the historical patrimony of the Navy, it is itself declared a historical monument. The exhibition of the museum is organized in four sections: ancient, medieval, modern and contemporary eras.
After that we continue our tour heading towards Bulgarias town Balchik situated on the seashore. The greatest landmark of Balchik the Palace has remained from the period of the Romanian occupation. The Palace was the former summer residence of the Romanian Queen Maria Alexandrina Victoria De Edinburgh (1875 1938). The residence was constructed in 1924. The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. It was in 1940. In a glass jar in a chapel in Balchik on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast rested the heart of Queen Marie of Romania. It was her last wish before she died. She had loved Balchik.
Late in the evening we return to Bucharest.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour To The Black Sea, Constanta, Murfatlar Vineyards And Balcik From Bucharest
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 1 Bottle of water/pers
- Wine tasting
- Driver/tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour To The Black Sea, Constanta, Murfatlar Vineyards And Balcik From Bucharest
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Dracula's Tomb and Mogosoaia Palace - Private Tour outside Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Tour with Halloween Party at the Bran Castle from Bucharest
- 6-Day Romania Adventure Tour from Bucharest: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Horse Riding, Off-Roading and River-Rafting
- Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Royal Castles and Champagne Tasting Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Three Castles in Transylvania Private Day Trip from Bucharest