Full Day Tour To Traslasierra Valley From CordobaWrite a Review
From USD 95
OverviewMeet some small and famous villages of Cordoba such as Villa Carlos Paz, Mina Clavero and Nono. Be amazed by the mountain atmosphere and discover many of the attractions that this unique province has to offer: the Camino de las Altas Cumbres (road of high peaks), the Elephants watering place, the National Observatory.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the pick up from Cordoba hotels from 9am.
We leave Cordoba through the National Route N°20 through the picturesque towns of Villa Carlos Paz, San Antonio de Arredondo, Mayú Sumaj, Icho Cruz and Cuesta Blanca.
Then we start to transit the Camino de las Altas Cumbres, enjoying its stunning panoramic views and visiting various points along the way as the waterfall Tear of Indio, Fundación el Cóndor, la Pampa de Achala and the birth of Mina Clavero river. In Mina Clavero we are going to know the Balneario of the Elephants and the mall.
We will have lunch time between 12:30pm and 2pm (not included).
The tour will proceed to Villa Cura Brochero where we will see the church where the Brochero Gaucho Priest used to preach. We will then continue towards Nono, by sighting the typical Ñuños hills and the Polifacético Rocsen museum.
We return to Cordoba through Bosque Alegre trail overlooking the Estación Terrena and the National Observatory. The tour finishes with the drop off at Cordoba hotels at around 7pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Tour To Traslasierra Valley From Cordoba
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full Day Tour To Traslasierra Valley From Cordoba
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.