Full-Day Tour To Veliko Tarnovo From BucharestWrite a Review
OverviewWelcome to one of the tours that will take you outside the borders of Romania to visit our neighbour, Bulgaria. Here you will have the chance to spend the day in one beautiful historic city, Veliko Tarnovo and get a glimpse of the medieval life. Don't miss a chance to relax away from the day to day busy life.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourToday we leave Bucharest and embark on a journey towards Bulgaria. Officially the Republic of Bulgaria, is a country in south-eastern Europe. It is bordered by Romania to the north, Serbia and Macedonia to the west, Greece and Turkey to the south, and the Black Sea to the east. With a territory of 110,994 square kilometers, Bulgaria is Europe's 16th-largest country.
Here we will visit Veliko Tarnovo, often referred to as the "City of the Tsars", which is located on the Yantra River and is famously known as the historical capital of the Second Bulgarian Empire, attracting many tourists with its unique architecture. The most popular landmark is the historic hill Tsarevets, which held the capital of the Second Bulgarian Empire. A number of other sites also attract tourists, including the historic hill Trapezitza, the Samovodskata Charshiya, numerous medieval and Bulgarian Renaissance churches, and the ancient Roman fortress of Nicopolis-Ad-Istrum.
Late in the evening we return to Bucharest.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour To Veliko Tarnovo From Bucharest
- 1 Bottle of water/person
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver/tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour To Veliko Tarnovo From Bucharest
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.