Full-Day Tour With Guided Visits To Auschwitz-Birkenau And Wieliczka Salt Mine From Krakow
OverviewTake a 11-hour combination tour of the former concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka salt mine in one day from Krakow. Visit the two most significant attractions in the vicinity of Krakow including a one hour lunch break.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tour
The tour departs between 8 and 9 am and includes a guided visit of both sites with an English-speaking guide. See the infamous Nazi extermination camp located in Owicim (Auschwitz), about 70 km away from Krakow and the renowned UNESCO's cultural and natural heritage site, the salt mine in Wieliczka. For your comfort, prior arrangements for entrance and guided visits at both Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine will be made so you are guaranteed to skip long waiting lines. Please note that during high season (July-August) due to a large number of visitors there might be a 20-30 min delay accessing the sites.
Your trip itself lasts approximately 11 hours and will include a ticket for the general English guided tour of the Auschwitz Historical Museum (around 2hours),Birkenau, the second part of the Museum (around 1 hour) and the guided tour inthe Salt Mine (around3hours). Before sightseeing the Salt Mine you will have a lunch break for about 1-1,5 hour.
The tour includes all permanent exhibitions and buildings at Auschwitz I (main camp) and the most significant original buildings at Auschwitz II Birkenau: the prisoner barracks, the unloading platform (ramp),the ruins of the gas chamber,crematoria II -III and the Wieliczka Museum after your lunch break. You will return to Krakow after the tour at around 8 pm.
For details on the pickup and drop off locations please see the map by copying and pasting the link below in your browser:
Inclusions for Full-Day Tour With Guided Visits To Auschwitz-Birkenau And Wieliczka Salt Mine From Krakow
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup (specified areas only) - Pleasesee the map for detailed informationhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1VGZS6QWW_UVsYJ7eWbiRGciHn30&usp=sharing
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, English-speaking driver/tour pilot
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Tour With Guided Visits To Auschwitz-Birkenau And Wieliczka Salt Mine From Krakow
- Food and drinks
- Door to door hotel/address drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The temperature in the Salt Mine is stable at 14-16 degrees Celsius during the whole year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow