Full-Day Tower Of London And Westminster Abbey Tour With Optional Afternoon Tea Or London Eye
OverviewExplore London from a vintage red London bus - experience The Tower of London and Crown Jewels before the crowds, tour the inside of Westminster Abbey and then you can upgrade your tour to either enjoy either a delicious Afternoon Tea in the historic setting of the Abbey or fabulous city views on the breath-taking London Eye.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with a visit to one of Londons most iconic attractions, The Tower of London. Be one of the first groups admitted on the day before proceeding to the most historic part, The White Tower. Here you will be welcomed by a White Tower warden for a talk on its unique history. Explore all four floors, including the Royal Armouries Collection, and see the Crown Jewels, which are part of the Royal Collection and still used regularly by the Queen.
Then head into the City of London, where you'll see St. Paul's Cathedral and the Bank of England, among many of Londons other famous landmarks, hearing more about the history of this fascinating city. Cross over iconic Tower Bridge before you visit Borough Market.
Borough Market is Londons most renowned food and drink market and dates back to 1014. Both a source of British and international produce, it consists of more than 100 stalls and strands. Producers from all over the country bring a range of fresh produce to the market including fish, meats, vegetables, ciders, breads, cheeses, coffees, and cakes. You'll have time to explore the many stalls and enjoy some of the local delicacies before heading to Westminster Abbey.
Steeped in more than a thousand years of history, the Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The present church, begun by Henry III in 1245, is one of the most important gothic buildings in the country. Take a comprehensive tour as your guide brings the story of the Abbey to life. Top off the day with a sumptuous afternoon tea at the Cellarium Caf located inside the Abbey complete with sandwiches, scones, cakes and your choice of tea. Your tour will end here so you can enjoy your afternoon tea at your own pace.
Please note: A state of the art audio-guide system is used during the walking sections of this tour. You'll receive a personal headset to ensure you never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Inclusions for Full-Day Tower Of London And Westminster Abbey Tour With Optional Afternoon Tea Or London Eye
- Entrance and guided tour of Westminster Abbey
- Entrance and guided tour of Tower of London before the crowds with a White Tower Warden
- Afternoon tea at Westminster Abbey
- Guided tour of Borough Market
- Panoramic tour on a 1960s Routemaster bus
- Blue Badge guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Full-Day Tower Of London And Westminster Abbey Tour With Optional Afternoon Tea Or London Eye
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport