Full-Day Traditional To Modern Dubai City Tour
OverviewExperience the contrast between old traditions and the modern side of Dubai with a local guide on this full-day tour. Discover the citys heritage and be amazed by its opulence. Just your group and your guide will take this private tour through the city and see some of the major sites in Dubai intertwined with history and tradition.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourExperience a full-day private tour and discover the traditional and spectacular Dubai. Wondering where to go and what to see while youre here? Your local host has you covered! Have your private driver worry about finding a suitable parking spot every time you make a stop. Save time and enjoy this experience at its fullest!
Start from Al Fahidi Quarter also known as Al Bastakiya and explore the citys oldest quarter. See the mud-built wind towers and after, head towards the Coffee Museum. Your local guide will tell you more about the origins of coffee and the Arabic traditions behind of the rituals on how they drink it.
After you have discovered Al Fahidi Quarter, your personal driver will take you to Al Shindagha historic neighborhood. Here youll visit the Sheik Saeed al Maktoum house. Check out the collection of authentic jewelry, coins, stamps and other items that date back to Dubais historic era. Hear all of the stories behind Dubais history and development, straight from your local guide.
Hop on an abra and enjoy the views as you cross Dubai Creek. Let your private guide show you the Spice & Gold Souk and get amazed by exotic aromas and glittering gold jewelry. If you wish, you can buy a souvenir. Then continue to Mosque al-Farooq Omar Bin al-Khattab. A hidden gem of Dubai, the mosque impresses with its whitewashed walls decorated with gold and blue ornaments, and four 60 m minarets topped with gold crescent moons. You wont believe your eyes when you see such spectacular designs!
Feeling hungry? Let your local host take you to a very cool spot and enjoy an Arabic lunch (at your own expense). With the beach right next to you, enjoy a relaxing moment and ask your host more about the places you have visited.
Next stop will be the famous hotel Burj Al-Arab, one of the worlds most luxurious hotel. Your local journey will continue to Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a traditional Middle Eastern bazaar with stalls & restaurants under a wooden covered arcade. After that, you and your local guide will move on to the Dubai Marina, a cosmopolitan area with spectacular views.
What would Dubai be without its fabulous malls? In the Dubai Mall youll find over 1200 stores plus the largest suspended aquarium in the world. You can take a look at it from the mall and be ready to take some pictures of the Sand Tiger sharks.
Your private tour will end with a spectacular view of the Burj Khalifa where you will enjoy the famous Dubai dancing fountains starting at 6 PM. After such a visual feast, your local host can take you back to your hotel or you can stay there and enjoy the rest of your day.
Inclusions for Full-Day Traditional To Modern Dubai City Tour
- Pickup atdesignated meeting point
- Private guide/driver
- Entrance tickets
- Traditional coffee
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Traditional To Modern Dubai City Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Van Gogh Alive the experience DUBAI
- 2 in 1 Best Combo Tours Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour and Night Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Half-Day Dubai Desert Winter Morning Dune Drive from Dubai
- Dubai Behind the Scenes Tour
- Afternoon Skyline City Van Tour
- La Perle by Dragone Admission Ticket at Al Habtoor City in Dubai
- Dubai Bedouin Culture Experience with Wildlife Safari and Breakfast
- Back to the Roots Tour of Sharjah from Dubai