Full-Day Trip From Belfast: The Ultimate Game Of Thrones Experience Including Winterfell, Direwolves And Replica Throne
OverviewTravel with us to a magical landscape like no other, with the same company that actually transports the cast and crew from HBOS Game of Thrones giving us insider knowledge other companies can only dream of. Join in on this exclusive Game of Thrones filming locations tour which visits iconic locations such as Winterfell, Robbs Camp, Wolfwood and many more from seasons 1-6.You will be introduced to the authentic Direwolf pups from the TV show, Thor and Odin aka Summer and Greywind in the TV show. Unique to this tour, you will also have the chance to sit on a replica Iron throne and have an opportunity to enjoy a meet and greet with the Direwolf Family.This tour is unique in so many ways frommeeting the actual Direwolf pups, sitting on a replica throne, visiting so many iconic locations to travelling with the same company as the cast and crew from the Game of Thrones show and guides who are in the show
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Your journey starts with a morning pickup from Belfast Tourist Office located in the city centre. Please wear appropriate clothing as weather in the Seven Kingdoms is known to change.
You will then travel to Tollymore Forest Park to see the very place where the Direwolf pups were discovered in the heart of the ancient Kingdom of Mourne. Tollymore forest is Ireland's oldest pine forest and it has been described as Ireland's redwood forest. It is most famous for the place the Starks first found their Direwolf pets. Other scenes include the first ever 15 minutes of Game of Thrones.
"There hasn't been a Direwolf south of the wall in two hundred years. Theon Greyjoy returning from beheading a night watch deserter the Stark family including Theon Greyjoy, discovers a stag killed by something. Later discovered along the river a dead Direwolf mother and her orphaned pups the Stark children decide to keep them all one for each of the Stark Children.
There will be 3 km (1.9 miles) walk included.
Introducing the authentic Direwolf pups from the TV show, Thor and Odin also known as "Summer" and "Greywind". They are owned by the Mulhall Family and are working with us to allow the welcomed visitors the opportunity to meet and greet these key actors in George R R Martin's universe.
Using your tour guides' very own replica Iron Throne, you and your travelling companions can take as many photos as possible in a pose worthy of the royalty of the Seven Kingdoms along with the Direwolf Family!
You then move on to Castle Ward estate which is location of an 18th century Mansion noted for its unique Architecture. Castle Ward's historic farmyard is the location of Winterfell. Most notable is the 16th century Tower house used as the gate way to Winterfell's court yard. Over 20 locations in Castle Ward estate were used to create Westeros from the Riverlands to battle fields and more. Memorable scenes include Jamie and Briene of Tarth leaving Rob's camp on their way to Kings Landing. The notorious Twins home of Lord Walder Frey, Tyrion & Bron first meeting after their trial in The Eyrie. Even the Tree under which King Rob Stark and Tulisa said their wedding vows.
There will be another 3 km (1.9 miles) walk included.
Next on to St. Patrick's grave in Downpatrick, as no tour would be complete without a visit to the burial site of Irelands Patron Saint.
Your last stop before returning back to Belfast is King Robb's Camp - Inch Abbey which is a large 12th century ruined monastic site and an example of early Gothic architecture. King in the North following the news of Eddard Starks death the North decided to bend the knee to their own Northern King. This is the ruin where King Robb The young wolf was crowned The King in the North.
Inclusions for Full-Day Trip From Belfast: The Ultimate Game Of Thrones Experience Including Winterfell, Direwolves And Replica Throne
- Walking tour (partial)
Exclusions for Full-Day Trip From Belfast: The Ultimate Game Of Thrones Experience Including Winterfell, Direwolves And Replica Throne
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Belfast Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway and Belfast Tour
- Belfast Shore Excursion: Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Shore Excursion: Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour
- Shore Excursion: Giant's Causeway Express Tour including Belfast City Tour
- Belfast Shore Excursion: Giant's Causeway Tour Including Belfast City Tour
- Shore Excursion: Royal Hillsborough Castle Tour and Titanic Belfast & City Tour
- Giants Causeway Day Tour
- Belfast Troubles Historical Walking Tour