Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Imlil And Asni Valleys In The Atlas Mountains - Marrakesh
OverviewFull-day trip to Imlil and asni valleys will take you to explore the hidden Berber villages in the high Atlas Mountains, enjoy a hiking tour and visit an argan oil production in the High Atlas foot hills, discover the Berber lifeway in the villages and such dramatic landscape in a guided 1.5 to 3 hours hiking tour. Enjoy a traditional lunch with a local restaurant in Imlil valley.
Know More about this tourDeparture morning from Marrakech in a private Day Trip to IMLIL and Asni valleys, situated approximately 65 km south of Marrakech; reached by road through the foothills of the High Atlas Mountain. IMLIL is the end of the tarmac road and it is a natural place to hire mountain guides and mules for the onward trek. It is a good starting point for a trekking holiday or for climbing Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa (4167 metres). On Saturdays you can visit the ASNI Berber market walk up to the Kasbah and explore the surrounding trails, superb views along the valley of RIRAYa. At this point in the mountains.
Arrival to IMlIL where you will meet your guide to strat a hike or riding mule, walk through the small High Atlas Mountain village of AREMD where the film seven years in Tibet was part filmed.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Imlil And Asni Valleys In The Atlas Mountains
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Imlil And Asni Valleys In The Atlas Mountains
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking