Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls - Marrakesh
OverviewThis day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls starts with a pick-up at your hotel or riad at 08:00. You will soon be on the way to one of the most spectacular waterfalls in North Africa, located 150 kilometers north of Marrakech. Follow the shaded path of olive trees to one of the most popular sites near Marrakech, a breathtaking display of natural beauty, meet the macaque monkeys near the falls.
Know More about this tour
This day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls starts with a pick-up at your hotel or riad at 08:00. You will soon be on the way to one of the most spectacular waterfalls in North Africa, located 150 kilometers north of Marrakech.
Embark in a small group early in the morning heading north of Marrakech on a drive that passes fields of olive trees en route to the Ouzoud waterfalls.
From there, you will continue to the village of Ouzoud. When you arrive, you will have free time to explore the area on your own, or you can hire a local guide to get around. Enjoy views of the waterfalls that are more than 110 meters, one in the other, as you walk in a network of trails that lead to the pools.
You can have lunch at one of the local cafes serving delicious tajines next to the stream, enjoying views of the waterfalls. In the middle of the afternoon, you will be transferred to Marrakech
Inclusions for Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Ideal for families with children
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking