Discover Tangier, the most charming and cosmopolitan city of Morocco on this shared full-day tour. Learn about its rich culture and history due to its special location between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean. After traveling from Seville and across the Strait of Gibraltar, you'll spend the day with your guide exploring the various aspects of Moroccan culture and history in the city. Lunch, transportation, and fees are all included in this tour.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Your adventure to Tangier starts early, with your group being picked upbetween 6am to 6:30am from your hotel in Seville city center (or alternatively between 6:55am to 7:05am at the operator's tour office). From there, you'll travel just under 4 hours by minibus and ferry to Tangier.
From there, your guide will take you on an informative day tour of the important monuments and landmarks of the city. You'll stroll through the narrow streets, taking in the fabulous panoramic view of the bay and the Strait of Gibraltar. You'll be able to visit the picturesque soccos within the medina, where you will be able to explore the shops and crafts of the city. There will be time for a lunch of traditional Moroccan cuisine in the middle of the day before heading back out for exploration. You can also choose to relax on one of the many terraces with a coffee or traditional mint tea while overlooking the city.
At the end of the day, you'll make your journey back to Seville and return back to your hotel or original departure point.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip From Seville To Tangier
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ferry and admission fees to listed attractions
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Full Day Trip From Seville To Tangier
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Minimum age is 5 years
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please confirm the exact time of pick-up by calling the supplier the day before your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.