Full Day Trip From Tangier To Chefchaouen
OverviewChaouen or Chefchaouen in Berber is one of the most beautiful towns of the Rif mountains which are the last rampart before the Mediterranean and the Iberian peninsula. It's famous for its shady valleys Medina, its white coloured houses, blue doors and tiles roof.The local market of Chaouen are animated with traditionally dressed locals and a variety of beautifully displayed. Chaouen offers to its visitors the charm of a city which has preserved Arab Andalusian arts and traditions.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHigh up in the Rif mountains, Chefchaouen is a beautiful blue door and white walled Medina that was originally a Berber post.
The Main square is the heart of Chefchaouen with the kasbah built back in the 18th century, central mosque and cafes with authentic Moroccan style menus.
The market is a mix of traditional Moroccan and tourists souvenirs, very busy but worth a visit for the bargains.
The town is easy to explore. The kasbah was built by Moulay Ismail and is now practically a ruin and next to it is the great Mosque.
Although the Medina is small, walk on to the main square and the souks that sell an array of goods.
If you head on the Jewish quarter behind the jewellery souk, you will feel the difference between it and the main Arabic feel of the town.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip From Tangier To Chefchaouen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tangier Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full Day Trip From Tangier To Chefchaouen
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.