Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari To Norway From Saariselkä Including Lunch
OverviewThis full-day king crab foodie tour is a unique chance to combine Finland and Norway in the same trip. You start the journey early in the morning towards Norwegian border with a short stop for breakfast in one of the authentic reindeer farms. Here you can experience how locals live and get to know their livelihood. Continuing towards Norway with border crossing and arrival to Norwegian town Kirkenes. This is where the crab adventure begins. You will sit in a big sledge pulled by a snowmobile and are taken to the fjord where you can catch and get to know live King Crab. You will be served a taste of King Crab in wonderful surroundings while getting more information about the crab and the area far up north.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
A totally unforgettable experience awaits you on the frozen fjords of Kirkenes.
This is your change to catch, learn how to cook, and most importantly eat this mysterious creature. The Arctic King Crab is one of the most sort after meals in top restaurants, and yet here, you get to eat the best and the freshest, pulled from the fjord in front of your eyes. You all take part in helping to saw the hole in the ice and bring up the catch.
You will see how the crab is prepared by your master guide, and you will be taken by snowmobile sledge (an experience in itself) to a beautiful farmhouse by the lake.
If the weather is good in the evening, you can make a stop few minutes for watching the Northern Lights on the route from Kirkenes to Saariselk. After the tour you will be returned back to your hotel in Finnish Lapland.
Inclusions for Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari To Norway From Saariselkä Including Lunch
- Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, light lunch)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by coach
- Guide in English and German
- Thermal overalls, socks, boots and balaclava headwear for the crab safari
Exclusions for Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari To Norway From Saariselkä Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
You Might Also Like
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience