A one day trip to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv, Hertzelia, Natanya, or Jerusalem. Tour the Old City, the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and more. Walk through the Old City market where they sell everything imaginable. Travel to Bethlehem where Jesus was born, and visit the Church of Nativity. A great tour for all ages. Enjoy learning about Jerusalem and Bethlehem with our professional tour guides. The views are outstanding, and the scenery is amazing. Don't forget to bring a camera.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourStart out at 07:15 from Tel Aviv, drive to Jerusalem with a view of the Old City. See the Mount of Olives, the Church of All Nations, the Garden of Gethsemane, and ancient burial tombs. Enter the Zion Gate of the Old City, to the Byzantine Cardo by way of the Armenian Quarter. Take a tour through the Jewish Quarter to arrive at the Wailing Wall. The Wailing wall is part of the second temple that was built by King Herod in 70 C.E. Join the pilgrims in a walk along the Via Dolorosa, following the Stations of the Cross. At the end arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Before departing for Bethlehem take a walk in the market of the Old City.
Travel to Bethlehem to the Church of Nativity by going through Manger Square. See the mosaic floor, the place where Jesus was born, and the Manger. On the way back to Tel Aviv view the Field of Ruth.
Arrive back to your hotel between 18.00-21.00.
Inclusions for Full-Day Trip Of Jerusalem And Bethlehem From Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Trip Of Jerusalem And Bethlehem From Tel Aviv
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.