Full-Day Trip Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum And Muslim Quarter - Xian
OverviewThis full-day tour will take you to visit the 8th Wonder of the World, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Learn about their accidental discovery by a local farmer before wandering around its earthen pits. Enjoy lunch then move on to see how terracotta figures are made before heading to Muslim Street for a stroll through its colorful boutiques and butcher shops.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Xi'an downtown by 9:00AM and transported to Linton Country to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a major archaeological discovery of the 20th century. For 2,200 years, the Xian Terracotta Warriors silently guarded the tomb of Qin Shihuang, first Emperor of China. These life-size figures were discovered by peasants digging a well in 1974. With this discovery, Xian, a dusty industrial city in the province of Shaanxi, suddenly became one of the worlds premier tourist attractions.
Your lunch will be arranged for you at the museum restaurant. Afterwards, you will visit a workshop to see how terracotta figures are made. You will then move on to the old town area where you will have time for a stroll along the bustling Muslim Street to experience its colorful stalls and cuisine. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel around 5pm where your tour will conclude.
Inclusions for Full-Day Trip Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum And Muslim Quarter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Xi'an
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Trip Of Terracotta Warriors And Horses Museum And Muslim Quarter
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 2 years
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum 2 adults apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Terra Cotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall Tour from Xi'an
- Airport Transfer: Xi'an Hotel to Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Xi'an Shuttle Transfer: Airport to Hotel Roundtrip
- Small Group One Day Downtown Xi'an Tour Including Lunch
- Evening Tour: Xi'an Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show and Dumpling Banquet