Full Day Trip To Arles - Les Baux De Provence And Saint Remy De Provence From Montpelier - Montpellier
OverviewIn this full day tour, you will see the highlights of Arles the UNESCO World Heritage site due to its Roman monuments, including the Roman arena, a Roman theater, the Alyscamps, a huge Roman necropolis, Roman baths and the church of St. Trophime, before strolling in the footsteps of Van Gogh and the places which have inspired him art. Arles is a must-see. Then head up to les Baux de Provence and discover this medieval village on 245 meter high rocky spur to discover a breathtaking view. Finally, go to Saint Remy de Provence to visit the monastery Saint-Paul de Mausole (own expense) where Van Gogh used to live for one year. Visit the historical center and get a free walk in the old town.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning at your hotel adress inMontpelierand move towards to Arles in your comfortable private vehicle. In Arles, enjoy a walk on the cours de la Rpublique with its rich architecture and charming cafs. See the Roman arena and typical architecture as you make your way to the old town of Arles. Explore the areas, go into charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir.
Afterwards head up to the charming village of Les Baux de Provence, located in the Alpilles mountains. Then follow Van Gogh's footsteps and explore Saint Remy de Provence and the monastery Saint-Paul-de-Mausole (not included - 5/person), to learn and discover where the painter used to live for one year (1889-1890) and enjoy the magic ambiance of the place that did inspire some of his most famous paintings (la Nuit Etoile/Starry Night). Then, enjoy a free walk in the old town of Saint Remy.
When you tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to your Departure Point.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Arles - Les Baux De Provence And Saint Remy De Provence From Montpelier
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Arles - Les Baux De Provence And Saint Remy De Provence From Montpelier
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vermouth and Gastronomy Tasting Tour in Marseillan
- Small-Group Tour of Noilly Prat Vermouth Cellar with Tasting in Marseillan
- Montpellier City Card
- The Port of Ste or the Languedoc Venice
- Half-Day Pic St Loup Wine Tasting and Winery Lunch from Montpellier
- Hiking Tour to Pic St Loup with Wine Tasting from Montpellier
- Full Day Private Tour of Roman Monuments