This is a marvellous trip during which you will discover the most spectacular valleys of the area. Ourika Valley, Sidi Fares and Asni Valley. We will pick you up at 8am from your hotel or riad, and leaving Marrakech towards the high Atlas Mountains , we will cross several villages before driving along the Ourika Valleys which stretches for about 30 miles cross the foothills of the High Atlas. This is one of the most spectacular drives where the road follows the rushing Ourika River, which never runs dry and provides wonderful white water rafting in the summer months. In case of interest; we would stop in the morning to visit the Women argan oil cooperative . The argan nut is unique to Morocco and Moroccans have long knew about the wonderful benefit of the oil extracted from this nut for eveyday use either in cooking or cosmetic. We will drive trough villages and will able to stop whenever you want for photos . We also encourage our clients to bring with them unwanted . clothes or shoes, as well as school furniture that you can distribute yourself once you travel with us, will be lot's of the berber kids on the way. We will continue to climb upwards until we reach the Sidi Fares valley (over 1900 meters)an authentic area famous for apple trees , where you will have lunch in a berber house in a village overlooking the Atlas Mountains. After this unique lunch, we head off for the greener Asni valley where orchards lined the route. You can also admire the Mount Toubkal : the highest peak in Northern Africa culminating at 4167 meters, than we will drive back to Marrakesh through the authentic berber villages of Asni
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Departure will be from your accommodation in Marrakech
Return Details :
Return to the original pickup point
OverviewGet away from the hustle of Marrakech and discover the amazing Atlas Mountains,stop for pictures all along the way and see the big contrast between the Ourika, Oukaimden and Asni . And try the best meal ever in Morocco in a house facing the highest peak in North Africa
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Marrakech : Transfer from Airport Marrakech to Marrakech Hotels
- Camel & Hike Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech Camel Ride