Full Day Trip To Atlas Mountains And Imlil Valley From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewLeave the heat of Marrakech and drive toImlil in the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule and pass berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take pictures of the highest peaks in North Africa before driving back to Marrakech. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: Stunning landscape with breathtaking valley & plain views. Discovery of Berber villages & learning about local life. Discovery of the hand-made Argan oil cooperative. Lush, green oasis in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Fast-flowing rivers that cut through the mountain valleys. Refreshing mint tea after lunch in a local Berber restaurant. Ride mules and cross berber villages.
Know More about this tourWe will start our Imlil day trip at 8:30 Am from marrakech by a 4WD vehicle or mini van for 2 hours drive towards the high Atlas Mountains via Tahnaouet , And drive to Moulay Brahim Gorges and the Berber village of Asni which is very popular for its weekly market every saturday If you have the chance to do this trip on a Saturday, your tour guide will take you in a tour through the local weekly market of Asni, find your way through the crow of local berbers pooring from all the surrounding villages to exchange goods and animals and buy fresh vegetables, fruits and meat for their homes. you can take pictures but discretely then to Imlil Crossing a vibrant green valley that stays fresh and lush even during the hottest days of the summer.
When we Arrive to Imlil we will leave our vehicle and meet a local mountain guide who will welcome you with glass of mint tea, then ride mules or walk through berber villages ( Ait Souka, Targa Imoula, Tagadirte, between fields of fruit trees walnut, cherries, apples, vegetables, passing by a waterfall before climbing to Armed village 1900m where you will have an awesome lunch in an open terrace with an extremely wide view overlooking the whole valley and the highest peak in North Africa Toubkal 4167m, after visiting the village , you will go back down meet your tour guide and head back to Marrakech.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Atlas Mountains And Imlil Valley From Marrakech
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking professional Driver/guide
- Enjoy a walking tour in Toubkal Mountains with local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for small-groups
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Atlas Mountains And Imlil Valley From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal purchases
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking