Full Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewWe will leave the hustle of the city behind and go on a relaxing day tour to the sea side,a very worthwhile day-trip to the old port of Essaouira. Feared as a lair for pirates in days gone by, it is now one of the most charming towns in Morocco's Atlantic Coast. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: leave the hustle of the city behind and go on a relaxing day tour to the sea side. Stop to see goats on the Argan trees. Meet the locals at a traditional Argan oil co-operative, where the famous oil is extracted. Explore Essaouira's traditional port, and discover its long and interesting history. See the ramparts and the Old Town, full of medieval architecture.
Know More about this tour
Complete with a bustling historical centre and surrounded by ancient city walls, Essaouira is a delightful destination for a day trip. Explore the atmospheric alleyways of the ancient medina, and its historic, ochre ramparts which now provide protection from wind-assisted waves coming from the Atlantic Ocean.
Our English - Speaking tour guide will pick you up at 8:00 Am to explore the beautiful seaside town of Essaouira on a full-day tour from Marrakech. We will stop for a refreshing mint tea at a local restaurant then for some pictures of the goats on the Argan trees and visit the Women's Argan oil cooperative ;The Argan nut is unique to Morocco and Moroccans have long knew about the wonderful benefits of the oil extracted from this nut for eveyday use either in cooking or cosmetic ,once in Essaouira ,you will visit the traditional port, breathtaking beach, and the magnificent and easygoing medina to buy local craft work. Stroll along the historic ramparts and step back in time. After you will meet your tour guide to make it back to Marrakech around 4 p.m.
Our visit to this white-washed, laid-back town on the Atlantic Coast is a perfect escalpe when the pace of Marrakech gets too much. Wander through the souks and pick up some Moroccan souvenirs,Enjoy a coffee on the famous Place Moulay Hassan. Stroll along the beach and feast on fresh seafood sold at the bustling fish market as the numerous fishing boats return to shore.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Local taxes
- Bottled mineral water
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 7 people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD.
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- personal purchases
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech