Your day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech will begin with a drive along the Berber villages .On your way, you will cross the Argan trees forest, where you might spot some goats climbing the trees. To watch how the Argan oil (also called the Moroccan oil) is extracted, you can visit a local ladies cooperative . Upon arrival, you will visit the fishing port of Essaouira and watch the local fishermen returning back inland with their catch visit Skala Kasbah, which was a citadel in the times of war.Visit some of the beautiful Essaouira art galleries scattered in the Medina. Stroll in the Medina of Essaouira, which can be explored easily as the streets are aligned opposite to every other Medina streets in Morocco, which look like amaze.Have a seafood lunch in the harbor .Walk down the beach and watch local boys . You definitely do not need a guide for the tour of the city. If you insist on one, your driver will help you hire a local guide for the tour of the city. Late in the afternoon, drive back to Marrakech, and your full day tour to Essaouira will end with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest car accessible point to your riad
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
Return Details :
Return to the original pcik-up point
OverviewEssaouira, or Mogador is an old fort and fishing port located within 2 hours drive from Marrakech, and considered one of the most popular excursions out of the busy and bustling Marrakech. Essaouira has A broad sandy beach extends from the harbor to the south also we give to visitors the real image of the traditional Morocco, by traditional market and a lifestyle which is not found anywhere else.
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Marrakech : Transfer from Airport Marrakech to Marrakech Hotels
- Camel & Hike Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech Camel Ride