Explore two of the most important cities of Tuscany, Florence and Pisa, in a single day. Take a high speed train from Rome straight to the center of Florence, where an expert tour guide will show you the Dome and the Academia Gallery, featuring Michelangelo's David masterpiece and other Renaissance wonders. After a lunch in a typical Italian restaurant, marvel at the leaning tower of Pisa and the Piazza dei Miracoli, a perfect spot for photos.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tour
After pickup from your centrally located hotel in Rome, an assistant at the railway station will give you all your tickets and instructions for boarding the high speed train to Florence. In Florence, meet your expert local guide g for a walkintour of the city, including the Florence Dome, Giotto's Bell Tower, St John's Baptistery, the Ponte Vecchio, and other Renaissance wonders.
Following a typical lunch in an Italian restaurant, reach the departure point for the excursion to Pisa by a motor coach. Your afternoon starts with an enchanting walk alongside the Medieval walls that link to the entrance gate of Porta Santa Maria. Here, marvel at the extraordinary marble architecture complex of the Cathedral, the Baptistery, and the famous Leaning tower, all UNESCO heritage listed sites. An visit inside the tower is not included, but you will not miss the chance to take charming or amusing photos, or to taste a Tuscan ice cream. Travel back to Florence at approximately 7pm, and take the high speed train to Rome (departing between 8 - 8:30pm). The return trip is approximately one hour. Hotel drop-off is not included.
Inclusions for Full-Day Trip To Florence And Pisa From Rome By High Speed Train Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup if centrally located
- High speed train to Florence
- Local guide in Florence
- Admission ticket to the Accademia Gallery (Michelangelo's David)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach to Pisa
- Inside visit of the Baptistery of Pisa
Exclusions for Full-Day Trip To Florence And Pisa From Rome By High Speed Train Including Lunch
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is operated by a multilingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.