Full-Day Trip To Hoa Lu And Tam Coc From Hanoi
OverviewSitting on boat cruising through Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba with the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along river and scattered green rice fields. You feel the tranquility, peace and all above, the nature combines with life of locals to form a poetic romantic painting of the countryside.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAround 8am car and guide will pick you up from your Hotel ( Old Quarter Only) or alternatively our office at 90B Nguyen Huu Huan , Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. We will start our journey to Hoa Lu the ancient capital. Arriving at 10.30am we will tour the old city and see what is still standing. There are 2 main temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to understand more about the Vietnamese history and its feudal dynasty periods. After our history tour we will stop for a local Vietnamese lunch and enjoy local specialties.
In the afternoon we take a 2 hour boat trip to visit Tam Coc, which is known as Halong Bay on land. Tam Coc is made up of three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice, peaceful trip with stunning scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy fields and we have ancient temples to view along the way. We then transfer to bikes to cycle to Bich Dong, a pagoda beside Nga Nhac, this is an easy ride along countryside roads.
We then start our journey home arriving back in Hanoi around 6.30pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Trip To Hoa Lu And Tam Coc From Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Full-Day Trip To Hoa Lu And Tam Coc From Hanoi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.