OverviewEnjoy a full-day adventure to the Mekong Delta at My Tho and Ben Tre. Enjoy canal rides on handrowing sampans, try your hand at making coconut candy and enjoy a walk though a village and see life as a local.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThis morning your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province. Once here, you'll take a boat ride over to Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands.
On this island you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy folk song.
Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy. Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Head back along the trail and on the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagodar. From here, you'll head back the hotel where the tour will finish at about 4:30pm
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Mekong Delta At My Tho Ben Tre From Ho Chi Minh City
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Mekong Delta At My Tho Ben Tre From Ho Chi Minh City
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.