We will collect you from your hotel/riad in Marrakech at 7:30 and start heading to the Atlas Mountains through the Tizi nTichka pass, It is a spectacular road with astonishing views of the snow topped peaks of the Atlas . Upon our descend, we will arrive to Ait Ben Haddou: a cultural world heritage site in Morocco since 1987 ; the Ksour (berber villages ) of Ait BenHaddou was once an important stop along the caravan routes which carried salt from the Sahara and on return, gold and ivory. It is the best preserved and well-fortified Kasbah. Several films have been shot there including : The Mummy, Alexander, Kingdom of Heaven and Prince of Persia. After visiting the kasbah there, we will have lunch in a local restaurant and pass the desert of Ouarzazate to visit Taourirte Kasbah, the Atlas film studios and the Cinema Museum. At around 4 p.m we will drive back to Marrakesh through the Atlas Mountains.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech
Return Details :
Return to the original pickup point
OverviewThis is a wonderful chance to discover the history of the south of Morocco after driving through the spectacular Atlas Mountains we arrive to Ait Ben Haddou ;a cultural world heritage site loaded with history. Explore the area we continue our way driving to Ouarzazate where we will visit the Atlas film studios and Taourirt Kasbah ,have a tasty lunch and drive back home.
- Entrance fees for kasbahs
- Local taxes
- Local guide in ait ben haddou kasbah
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Marrakech : Transfer from Airport Marrakech to Marrakech Hotels
- Camel & Hike Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech Camel Ride