Full Day Trip To Ouarzazate And Unesco Kasbahs From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewThe full guided day trip to Ouarzazate and Unesco kasbahs from Marrakech is a tour that will allow you to explore the high atlas mountains and it's amazing landscapes. Morning departure from your accommodation through the high Atlas Mountains crosiing the Tichka Pass 2260M high. Arrive in Ait ben haddou and visit of the old unesco world heritage kasbah, then head to Ouarzazate the hollywood of afrcia to visit its cinema sutdios where many international famous movies were tourned. After lunch you will visit another old unesco kasbah in the heart of Ouarzazate city. In the afternoon we will drive back to Marrakech by the same road.
Know More about this tourCrosiing the road of tichka pass to arrive to the wonderful land of Ouarzazate with it's arid desert lands. In this trip to Ouarzazate we will drive through the beautiful valleys you will arrive at Ouarzazate, world renowned as the Moroccan Hollywood because of the famous films which have been shot there, including the Lawrence of Arabia, The Jewel Of The Nile, Kingdom of Heaven, The Mommy, Seven Years in Tibet, Alexander the Great, Babel, Gladiator, Game of Thrones
To the south of the town is the desert.The town is chiefly inhabited by Berbers, who constructed many of the prominent Kasbas and buildings for which the area is known. Ouarzazate is an important holiday destination in Morocco, as a base for excursions across the Draa Valley and into the desert. The fortified village ksar of Ait Ben Haddou west of the city is a real World Heretage.The Ouarzazate area is a noted film-making location, with Morocco's biggest studios inviting many international companies to work here. Many excursions through the valley of the Draa River into the Sahara start from the city. These include our daily trips to Zagora , an oasis town surrounded by palm tree plantations and a departure point for camel trains to all the large south of Morocco .
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Ouarzazate And Unesco Kasbahs From Marrakech
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Local professional guide in ait ben haddou kasbah
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Ideal Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Ideal for Families with children
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Ouarzazate And Unesco Kasbahs From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather espacially in winter snowing time, you will be given the option of an alternative date or another day trip.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech