Full Day Trip To Ourika Valley And Atlas Mountains Including Guided Hike - Marrakesh
OverviewFull guided day trip to Ouika valley from Marrakech to explore the high atlas mountains, visit berber villages, discover the hidden culture of berbers and thier lifeway. This day trip from Marrakech allow you to enjoy a full day starting from a visit of berber family, visit of weekly berber markets souks on Monday and fraday. Visit a cooperative of Argan oil, guided hike with a local professional guide to explore the seven waterfalls and enjoy a traditional lunch by the river or in a panoramic terrace.
Know More about this tourDeparture from your accommodation in Marrakech around 9 am for a day trip to Ourika Valley and Atlas Mountains. Ourika valley situated in less than an hour from Marrakech, this full guided day trip is an immersion in a haven of greenery at the foot of the foothills of high Atlas Mountains.
This day trip includes a tour through the green Ourika valley following the course of the river, its lush surroundings and the active life of the valley.
Visit the waterfalls of Setti Fatma, where you will enjoy the natural environment and a panoramic view of the valley.
Return to Marrakech at the afternoon and transfer to your Riad / Hotel
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Ourika Valley And Atlas Mountains Including Guided Hike
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour including Walking tour
- Ideal for Small-group and Families with children
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Ourika Valley And Atlas Mountains Including Guided Hike
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking