Our Ourika valley day trip starts at 09am from your accommodation in Marrakech. After a short drive from Marrakech into the the Atlas Mountains. We will take the road along the valley of Ourika, then stop to see wonderful landscapes full of vibrant colours as we move through the hillsides. Our first stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family who lives in the valley. The family will offer us tea and serve us their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter and olive oil .The other stop is the Women argan oil cooperative ; The argan nut is unique to Morocco and Moroccans have long knew about the wonderful benefit of the oil extracted from this nut for eveyday use either in cooking or cosmetic. Later on we will continue our tour and visit to reach Setti Fatma, Highly appreciated for its beautiful 7 waterfalls, beautiful cliffs, green valleys. You will Walk around the valley to take photos of the views of green terraces, surrounding the Atlas mountains, hike with a local guide to the first waterfall. After the hike we go back for lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view over the mountains, lunch will be composed of variety of Moroccan dishes (Vegetarians are welcome). Then we return to Marrakech around 05pm.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
Return Details :
Return to the pick up point
OverviewGet away from the hustle of Marrakech and discover the amazing Atlas Mountains, visit the Berber house and learn about the Berber way of life, and stop for pictures all along the way and learn about the way Argan oil is constructed. See the big contrast between the Ourika and the hustle of Marrakech And try the best meal ever in Morocco in a restaurant with chairs in the water.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Marrakech : Transfer from Airport Marrakech to Marrakech Hotels
- Camel & Hike Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech Camel Ride