Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewDeparture from Marrakech at 8am for a full day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech is a one of the popular and requested day trips from Marrakech. this day trip includes:Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls and discover the beautiful landscapes.Enjoy all beauty and dramatic sceneries of the High Atlas. Explore the authenticity of small berber villages.Hike and walk to reach the waterfalls.Enjoy panoramic, fascinating views from the top of the falls.Enjoy a lunch in one of the many traditional restaurants
Know More about this tourDeparture from Marrakech for a dream day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls the highest falls in Africa 110M. This tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud and Atlas mountains combines a magic of Atlas and the small villages settles in the foothills and in the middle of the Mountains.
You dream to discover the waterfalls of Morocco, the magic of the olive groves, to meet Berbers and taste local dishes, Nothing like a private day trip to discover the Ouzoud waterfalls.
These have all the qualities to guarantee you a dream day.
The waterfalls of Ouzoud are vast waterfalls of more than 100m of height. The environment is very pleasant: moderate temperature, green valley, water mills, shady orchards ...
Beautiful journey of two fifteen hours, discovery of the village of Ouzoud.
Meet the guide who will take you to paths adorned with olive groves to join the most impressive waterfalls of North Africa.
You will meet the Magot monkeys and their environment. You will dive, for a day, in a real cocoon oriental, ideal to relax.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls