Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewHigh up in the Atlas Mountains there awaits a waterfall of such beauty, pictures will never be able to do it justice. Falling over 330ft (100m). Ouzoud waterfall is crowned with an almost permanent rainbow. with families of monkeys that are wandering all around and waiting for your selfies. You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local cafs serving delicious tagines next to the stream and drive back to Marrakech. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls and enjoy the beauty of the High Atlas. Enjoy fascinating panoramic views from the top of the Falls. Hike to the top of cascades. Admire the authenticity of the small village of ouzoud. Meet families of monkeys that live in the region.
Know More about this tourYour tour starts at 8:00 Am from Marrakech as you head out on a scenic drive to the waterfalls. This is an excellent opportunity to escape from the city and explore a side of Morocco not many visitors get to see. On the way youll pass through many traditional Moroccan towns and rural villages. Arriving at Ouzoud you will meet your local guide and explore the falls area. The best way to experience the 110m high falls is to follow the trail through the olive groves on the west side down to the river. There are several opportunities for photos, and if youre lucky a beautiful rainbow may appear .Be sure to check out the wild monkeys living in the trees and take a swim if you like.
You will walk down along the cascades and relax to the sound of the falls, Of course, no trip to the falls is complete without food, so you will have plenty of options in the small restaurants overlooking the waterfalls. After a restful and relaxing afternoon, you will head back to Marrakech.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for small groups
- Walking tour with a local professional loca guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- personal purchases
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking