Full Day Trip To Rosario Islands From Cartagena
OverviewEnjoy a day trip to paradise with an 8 hour tour to the Rosario Islands. After departing at 8am, you will be taken to paradise and once arriving at Isla del Pirata, you'll indulge on fresh fruit and world famous Colombian coffee. You will chill at the beach, explore the pristine turquoise waters on a paddle board, search for the hidden pirate treasure, snorkel off the main island of Isla Grande and more. The trip includes a boat ride back to Cartagena, fresh fruit, coffee, water sports and Lunch.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Snorkel gear included
- Several menus to choose from
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourPirate Island is located in the Archipelago of Rosario Islands, in Cartagena de Indias. You will be picked up at Muelle de los Pegasos (in front of the Old City) at 8am, so be ready to enjoy a whole day in an unique paradise island after a 50 minute ride boat ride! Once you arrive to the island, you will be welcomed with a fruit cocktail and a wonderful lunch. Then, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a full and fun water experience doing one sessions SUP and snorkeling. Be sure to bring your sunscreen and your best smile.
Inclusions for Full Day Trip To Rosario Islands From Cartagena
- Shutte Boat round trip from Muelle de los Pegados to Pirate Island
- Welcome cocktail
- Paddleboard / SUP sessions
- Snorkeling Gear and tour upon availability
Exclusions for Full Day Trip To Rosario Islands From Cartagena
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tax to be paid before getting on the boat (approx. $5)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Bring a bathing suit
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Night Trolley Sightseeing in Cartagena
- Old Town Walking Tour of Cartagena
- Cartagena City Trolley Tour
- Bazurto Food Market Tour
- Sibarita Express Cartagena Harbor Cruise with 4 Course Dinner and Wine
- San Basilio de Palenque UNESCO World Heritage Site Daytrip: Africa in America
- Experience Cartagena Salsa Nightlife and fund a non profit: funwithapurpose
- An Unforgettable Sunset Sailing Evening