FULL DAY TRIP TO THE 3 BERBER VALLEYS AND ATLAS MOUNTAINS - Marrakesh
OverviewThis extraordinary excursion to the Atlas mountains and Berber villages is a unique chance to discover the hidden parts of the berber culture, your hand-picked local guide will ensure you get under the skin of this area you are visiting . you will visit the hand-made Argan oil co-operative run entirely by women to support divorced or unemployed women in the local region. Then continue and have the chance to try a very authentic lunch at a local Berber house,then drive back to Marrakech. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: Discovery of Berber villages & learning about local life. Discovery of the hand-made Argan oil cooperative. Lush, green oasis in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Fast-flowing rivers that cut through the mountain valleys. Authentic lunch in a local Berber house.
Know More about this tourYour English-speaking tour guide will pick you up at around 8:00 and drive towards the Ourika valley ,which is lusciously green,full of trees and flowers ,blooming bushes and fascinating waterfalls.There we will visit an authentic Berber market (on Mondays).The next stop will be in the Berber ladies co-operative where Berber women make Argan oil. Argan nuts are unique to Morocco,the Berber women have been using this incredibly nourishing,organic and chemical-free gift from nature since the old day .Nowadays it is used by the most famous cosmetic brands in the USA and Europe.
After having a drink by the river we will drive to Oukaimden we will have the opportunity to travel unveiling breathtaking hidden views ,stop in some Berber villages for taking photos and meet local kids ;we highly encourage our clients to bring small items: hats ,gloves,socks or school furniture (really needed), we will stop so you can distribute them yourself.
In the heart of the Atlas Mountains at around 1900 meters high ,lies a very authentic Berber village, it is where we will have a tasty lunch in a Berber house Served by the family on the roof deck with a fabulous view .After lunch we will stop to take photos of the second highest peak in Africa Toubkal. (4167 m),then we head towards the third Valley Asni known for its Orchards of Apples. the tour ends by a fantastic drive Back to Marrakesh through the white summits of the high Atlas Mountains at appropriately 16:30 .
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for FULL DAY TRIP TO THE 3 BERBER VALLEYS AND ATLAS MOUNTAINS
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal Small-group tour maximum of 7 persons
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for FULL DAY TRIP TO THE 3 BERBER VALLEYS AND ATLAS MOUNTAINS
- personal purchasees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Walking shoes or sneakers are recommended.
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech