OverviewOne of the most popular trips todiscover traditional Cyprus, the unspoiled beauty of Troodos Mountains and Nicosia town - the last divided city in the world. Wonder around theOld Town Centre (within the Venetial Walls) in Nicosia, or walk up to the barrier (also known as "Green Line") that divides Nicosia into two since the Turkish invation in 1974.Visit picturesque Kakopetria Village and Troodos Mountains, where the forest stretches as far as the eye can see. Last stop is the village of Omodhos and theHoly Cross monastery.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourPick up from Protaras Hotels 7:00am - 7:35am, the exact pick up time will be communicated to you upon confirmation.First drive to Nicosia, the capital of the island, where free time (aproximately 1 hour) will be given to stroll around the Walled Old Town Centre, relax with a coffee (optional extra) or walk up to the barrier (also known as "Green Line") that divides Nicosia into two since the Turkish invation in 1974.
Afterwards drive towards Troodos Mountains and stop at Kakopetria, a well- preserved village with traditional picturesque houses. In Kakopetria you will get the chance to walk around the quiet little village known for its running waters and mini waterfall and mingle with the friendly locals (approximately 45 minutes). Continue towards the peak of Troodos Mountainswhere the forest stretches as far as the eye can see. Stop at Troodos square (approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes), where free time will be given for lunch (optional extra). Situated right in the heart of the island, this location offers some of the most breathtaking views in Cyprus.
Following lunch you will experience one of the highlights of this excursion, a visit to the beautiful traditional village of Omodos. The village is built around the Holy Cross monastery, one of the oldest and most sacred monasteries on the island. Omodos is famous wine producing village with lots of small shops where you can taste and buy some of the best local Cypriot handmade products and wine.
Visitors must dress appropriately when visiting religious places. No tank tops or shorts are allowed for men and women.
Inclusions for Full Day Troodos And Nicosia Excursion From Protaras
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full Day Troodos And Nicosia Excursion From Protaras
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
During the Summer the temperatures are high, protection for the sun and hat is advisable
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Coach excursion with up to 55 guests
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.