Full Day Tuscan Countryside Bike Tour - Florence
OverviewThis Tuscany bike tour includes a guided bike ride in the Tuscan countryside followed by a delicious traditional Tuscan lunch, wine and winery tour.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Leave central Florence, and relax on the 20-minute journey to the prestigious Chianti winemaking region. Here, youll stop at a 12th-century Tuscan castle estate, which produces its own wine, olive oil, fruit, and vegetables.
Hop on your bike and follow your guide on a ride along the gently winding roads. Stop to take photos of the postcard-perfect scenery; its a quintessential Tuscan landscape with olive groves, grape vines, and undulating hills.
After working up anappetite on yourbike, take a break to enjoy a fun and relaxing Tuscan lunch with plenty of Chianti wine. Before your return to Florence, take a short tour of the castle grounds, visit the cantina (cellar), and learn how the estate makes its own wine and olive oil.
Inclusions for Full Day Tuscan Countryside Bike Tour
- Use of bike and helmet
- Local guide
- Cantina tour
Exclusions for Full Day Tuscan Countryside Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available; please make a note in the 'special requirements' field when you book
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet