Full Day Tuscan Countryside Tour From Florence
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory of Chianti, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourDepart in the early morning from Florence and travel south into the Chianti Region.
Visit the Medieval town of San Gimignano, a UNESCO world heritage site. Enjoy some free time to visit the village with its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. Continue your day discovering the splendid area of the Chianti Classico.
Stop by a local winery and visit the cellar and vineyards. Get the chance to taste some local wine accompanied by a delicious Tuscan typical lunch consisting of pasta, cold meat, different type of cheeses and local pastries.
After lunch you will go to Siena and you will be lead through the narrow streets by an knowledgeable guide. See the main sights such as the imposing Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo.
You will end your extraordinary day with a visit to the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress, before heading back to Florence.
Inclusions for Full Day Tuscan Countryside Tour From Florence
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Full Day Tuscan Countryside Tour From Florence
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available for lunch, please advise at time of booking if required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
During Winter season only (November 16th to March 14th) the tour in English and Spanish is always guaranteed without minimum numbers. Portuguese is available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday with a minimum of 2 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English. Italian, French, German and Russian is available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday with a minimum of 4 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence