Full Day Tuscany Vespa Tour With Lunch - Florence
OverviewEnjoy a day riding along peaceful Tuscan roads and through the local hills on an 8-hours original Vespa scooter tour. Experience a unique way of visit Tuscany, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourDiscover the countryside from a different prospective. Have fun riding a Vespa along scenic and peaceful roads in the heart of Tuscany.
Meet your tour leader in Florence and head to the Chianti area by minivan.
Start your tour listening to some guidelines and suggestions, your tour leader will show you how to ride a Vespa and will make sure you are ready and good to go.
If you dont feel confident enough about riding on your own you can always choose to ride with one of our expert Vespa drivers.
You will pass along small medieval villages and have the chances to stop in the best spots to take amazing pictures.
For lunch you will stop at a renowned farm where you will also have the chance to enjoy a wine tasting.
Inclusions for Full Day Tuscany Vespa Tour With Lunch
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Light lunch (Typical Tuscan starter, pasta with Rag sauce, dessert, water)
- Guided tour of the winery
Exclusions for Full Day Tuscany Vespa Tour With Lunch
- Chance to drive a Vespa 50 cc
- Chance to take the tour on board of an Ape Calessino (tuk-tuk)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A valid driving license is required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Minimum passenger age is 13 years
Minimum driver age is 18 years
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the Vespa safely. No refunds will be available
PLEASE NOTE: During Winter season (from November 16th to March 14th) the tour is available in English and Spanish and a minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to operate.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano