Full-Day Vespa And Chianti Tour From Pisa
OverviewSpend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Start your day in Pisa and meet our driver for the shuttle service to Florence, upon arrival begin your tour! Have fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads on the Tuscan hills.
An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms. You can join the tour every day and enjoy this experience together with our escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany. Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with one of our expert escorts. The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. You will be stopping in a renowned farm for a wine tasting and a light lunch.
At the end you will be driven back to the departure place in Florence and youll have free time before the shuttle to go back to Pisa.
6.40 am free shuttle from Pisa Pisa, Piazza Daniele Manin (in front of MC Donald's) Lat:43.722982 Long:10.392639 to Florence
9:00 am: departure of the tour from Florence, Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani Lat:43.777883 Long:11.238635)
5:30 pm: the tour ends in Florence and free time to visit Florence on your own
9:00 pm: free shuttle service to go back to Montecatini. (Shuttle meeting point: Florence, Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani Lat:43.777883 Long:11.238635)
Inclusions for Full-Day Vespa And Chianti Tour From Pisa
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch
Exclusions for Full-Day Vespa And Chianti Tour From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to accommodation to meeting point in Pisa available at an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A vegetarian menu is available for lunch upon request
A valid driving license is required to ride a Vespa
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers must be at least 13 years old
The shuttle service from Pisa to Florence (or from Florence back to Pisa) takes about 1 hour
Drivers must be able to drive the vespa (your tour guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver without any refund who is unable to control the vespa safely).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Independent Trip to Pisa from Florence with Private Transport
- Skip-the-Line Pisa and Leaning Tower City Tour for Kids and Families
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class from Pisa
- Pisa Walking Tour: Cathedral Square
- Bocelli Concert - Andrea Bocelli Round Trip - Transportation Service in Tuscany
- Private tour - Colle Val D'elsa and its untouched beauty