Full Day Vespa Tour Of Naples
OverviewDiscover the amazing city of Naples with the best two wheels ride of your life!If youre in short trip or long trip and you expect to get more from it, take advantage of our Vespa Tour.If you want to travel slowly while discovering small villages and towns, observing nature and experiencing the most hidden spots, a Vespa is the way to go. Our tours through the beautiful landscapes of Campania have been projected for everybody, but mainly for people loving adventure, motivated in discovering uncharted territories in an unusually way.
Know More about this tourThe drivers (one each customer) with their Vespas will pick you up at your Hotel, accommodation, or any other agreed meeting place. Youll sit behind the drivers and then theyll bring you around for the duration of the tour. One of the drivers is a licensed tour guide and hell give you explanations about the monuments and sites that you will see along the route.
At the end of the day you will be dropped of at the starting point.
We go around at maximum speed of 40 KM/H in total safety with our experienced drivers.
Naples is a brilliant city on Italys southwest cost; its a mishmash of architectural styles, with elegant 18th-century palazzos, castles and wonderful churches. The atmosphere is definitely an oft-crazy, oft-delightful mixture of energies. The city has a plenty of traditional cafes, trattorias and historical pizzerias (Notice that pizza was born here!).
Try to make time to venture into the helter-skelter world of Naples. The city, settled by the ancient Greeks, was at one time the capital of southern Italy. Throughout the centuries romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Normans and Spanish bourbons also settled here...
You really havent seen all of Italy if you havent experience Naples!
Highlights: Angevin castle, San Carlo theatre, Umberto i gallery, Royal palace, Plebiscito square, Corso Vittorio Emanuele (panorama), Historical park, Posillipo (panorama), seafront, Castle dellOvo, Seaside suburb, old town alleys with churches, St. Gennaro Cathedral, Street of the nativity scene makers and much more
Inclusions for Full Day Vespa Tour Of Naples
- One certified guide-driver
- One driver for each traveler
- Cruise port, train station or hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- Neapolitan espresso, and desserts: ron babà or sfogliatella
Exclusions for Full Day Vespa Tour Of Naples
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Closed shoes, long trousers and sweaters are required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES