Enjoy sightseeing through the Sabeto valley where you will witness a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere passing through the sugarcane belts and small villages and settlements. When you arrive at Nalesutale Village, you will go on a hiking trip to a nearby waterfall and then head back for a typical Fijian lunch. You will also visit sites like the Garden Of The Sleeping Giant, Namaka Fresh Fruit Market and more during this seven-hour tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel in Nadi and take you to The Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. Along the way, you will pass through sugarcane farms, villagers and local schools before you arrive at Nalesutale Village. Enjoy the views are you cruise through these relaxing landscapes.
Upon arrival, a Welcome Kava Ceremony will be held in your honor. Meet your host and guide before you are driven up to where your hike will begin. The trek to the Waterfalls through the rainforest is approximately 30 minutes each way, so wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. You will learn about herbal medicines, the Fijian lifestyles, and the Fijian art of survival, as well as get a chance to take a dip in the cool and refreshing waters.
Fresh fruits and a traditional Fijian-style lunch will be served upon your return to the Village. You may sit and mingle with the villagers for a while and enjoy the meal before heading out to the Therapeutic Mud pools for a dip.
Then, enjoy a visit to the Garden Of The Sleeping Giant, the Namaka Fresh Fruit Market, the Sacred Hindu Temple, and Nadi Town for some free time and some shopping before being dropped off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Waterfall And Medicinal Trail Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Full-Day Waterfall And Medicinal Trail Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.