Full-Day White Water Rafting Adventure On The Telaga Waja River
OverviewThis full-day small-group white water rafting adventure will take place in Eastern Bali (Karangasem Regency). It rises on the slope of Mount Abang and passes through towns and wilderness slopes through the region of Rendang Village, reaching the sea in Klungkung Regency. With its unique current (class 3 or even class 4 during wet season), fresh & clean spring water and also beautiful natural surroundings, Telaga Waja River has now become more and more popular among the white water adventure rafting seekers in Bali.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- All necessary equipment included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
This activity offers you a fabulous experience with around 3-hours on the river with lots of adventure and rocky rapids. There is amazing scenery around the river and you can even paddle under some small waterfalls that you will find along the way.
The start point for your adventure is located on the tranquil landscape garden with a fish pool and rice fields in the surrounding areas. There is also no stairs required to climb to get to the river bank as it is just 5-meters walk from the lobby.
Enjoy somewhat strong rapids, where you'll get thrown on your backs in the boat. Have fun by splashing people in the other boats as well as those in your own boat. At one point all the rafts will stop to admire a waterfall and you will be able to buy drinks from a local vendor. Make sure you have some cash with you.
This is a must do activity while you are in Bali. A promising adventurous and unforgettable rafting experience, especially the trademark 5-meter vertical drop down on a dam wall which is the thrill of a lifetime! It's easy enough for first timers and children, but challenging enough for people looking for an exhilarating ride. During the tour, you will be accompanied by experienced instructors that guarantee your safety. Once again, there are no stairs need to be climbed up to get to the finish point. One that you will really appreciate as most of you will be probably exhausted after your day of rafting.
PICK UP TIMES (Drop off around 5-6 hours later at your hotel)
07:45 - 08:15: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
08:00 - 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
08:30 - 09:00: Sanur
08:45 - 09:15: Ubud
Inclusions for Full-Day White Water Rafting Adventure On The Telaga Waja River
- Professionally trained and experience drafting guides
- Safety equipment including safety helmets & life jackets
- Shower/changing facilities with towels
- Buffet lunch
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuables
- Personal insurance coverage
Exclusions for Full-Day White Water Rafting Adventure On The Telaga Waja River
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
We suggest you bring short pants or a swimsuit, a change of dry clothes, sunscreen, hat, sport shoes or strapped sandals, and extra money for drinks and souvenirs.
We provide you a dry bag to place your camera and video camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.