- Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 9am in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Aix en Provence.
- Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accommodating up to 8 people maximum.
- Visit 2 wineries in the morning, get about 1h30 free time for lunch in the pretty provenal village of Lourmarin, and then visit a 3rd winery in the afternoon.
- Taste some reds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic ross and lively whites (about 13 different wines in total)
- You will be back to Aix en Provence around 4.30pm to the place where we met at the beginning of the tour.
We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & the aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, the pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.