Full-Day Wine Tour Around Luberon From Marseille
OverviewWith your wine guide, discover the south Luberon wine aera basking in a perfect Mediterranean climate. Learn about the winemakers savoir-faire and the authentic Luberon wines between Provence and Rhne Valley style reds full of character & finess and gastronomic ross. Discover about winemaking process while visiting the cellars and enjoy some free time to visit and to lunch in the pretty and picturesque provencal village of Lourmarin which is ranked as one of the most beautiful villages of France.
Know More about this tour
- Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 9am in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Marseille.
- Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accomodating up to 8 people maximum.
- Visit 2 wineries in the morning, get about 1h30 free time for lunch in the pretty provenal village of Lourmarin, and then visit a 3rd winery in the afternoon.
- Taste somereds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic ross and lively whites.
- You will be back to Marseille around 4.45pm to the place where we met in the morning.
We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & the aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, the pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
Inclusions for Full-Day Wine Tour Around Luberon From Marseille
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Marseille
Exclusions for Full-Day Wine Tour Around Luberon From Marseille
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Marseille and Cassis Tour
- Avignon and Luberon Villages Tour from Marseille
- Private Arrival Transfer: Marseille Airport to Marseille or Aix-en-Provence
- Small-Group Provence Discovery Tour to Baux-de-Provence, Saint-Remy-de-Provence, Gordes, Roussillon and Lourmarin from Marseille
- Marseille Shore excursion: Private Full-Day tour in Aix en Provence - winery and Cassis
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix-en-Provence, Sainte-Victoire National Park and Highlights of Marseille
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Electric Bike Tour to the Calanques
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Marseille and Aix-en-Provence