Full-Day Xi'an Cultural Private Tour With Shadow Puppet Performance And Pottery Making Class Including Lunch - Xian
OverviewExplore and compare Small and Big Wild Goose Pagodas, learn the history and culture of Xi'an at Xian Museum, enjoy a fascinating ancient local shadow puppet performance, have dumplings for lunch at the historical De Fa Chang Restaurant, and take a pottery making class with professional instructor at Tang cultural street to. You will have a unique cultural travel experience on this full-day guided tour in Xian.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMeet you private guide at 9am from your hotel lobby and enjoy comfortable private transfer to start your cultural private day tour with interesting activities. You will firstly visit Small Wild Goose Pagoda which survived from Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) and also named Jianfu Temple Pagoda during Tang and Song Dynasties. Its present name is closely related to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which you will visit in the afternoon. Follow your guide to explore the pagoda and Xi'an Museum to learn the history and culture of Xian.
Next, enjoy famous Shadow Puppet Performance that works in the form of "one mouth tells stories of thousands of years with a pair of hands operates millions of soldiers." Ask your guide about its history and be marveled at the lingering music, exquisite puppets, brisk colors, and lively performance. Enjoy a delicious dumpling Lunch at the historical De Fa Chang Restaurant before your afternoon activity.
Later, move on to stroll around the most remarkable North Square boasting the largest musical fountain in Asia. Then, walk into Daci'en Temple to marvel at ancient Big Wild Goose Pagoda which attracts numerous visitors for its fame and status in Buddhist religion and its simple but appealing architecture style. Your last stop will be the pottery making class on the Tang Cultural Street. Follow your professional instructor to make a perfect clay product with your own hands and enjoy simple fun with clay. Afterwards, take your private transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for Full-Day Xi'an Cultural Private Tour With Shadow Puppet Performance And Pottery Making Class Including Lunch
- Private tour
- Private car/van with driver
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Dumplings Lunch
- Shadow Puppet Performance
- Pottery Making Class
- A bottle of water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
Exclusions for Full-Day Xi'an Cultural Private Tour With Shadow Puppet Performance And Pottery Making Class Including Lunch
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Terra Cotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall Tour from Xi'an
- Airport Transfer: Xi'an Hotel to Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Xi'an Shuttle Transfer: Airport to Hotel Roundtrip
- Small Group One Day Downtown Xi'an Tour Including Lunch
- Evening Tour: Xi'an Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show and Dumpling Banquet
- One Day Xi'an Highlight Private Tour