Full-Day Yoga And Meditation Experience In KathmanduWrite a Review
OverviewSpend time in the countryside of Machchegaun village at a yoga ashram to stretch, relax and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul.Â With the guidance of our experiencedÂ yoga teacher, you will gain a sense of inner peace and renewed energy. All levels of yoga practitioners are welcome, including beginners. This day trip is perfectÂ for travelers and trekkers who need to unwind and prepare themselves for the rest of their trip.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up from your hotel at 6am in the morning and drive 20 minutes to reach our Yoga Ashram. Over the course of your yoga experience, you will enjoy herbal tea, three organic meals and transfers by a private vehicle. Meet your energetic yoga instructor, who will give you an introduction to Yogic science.
The program is as follows:
6:00am - Drive to Yoga Ashram from your hotel in Kathmandu
7:00am - Begin with some warm up exercises, Yoga Class (90 minutes)
8:30am - Breakfast
9:30am - Introduction to Karma Yoga the "Yoga of action" is a form of yoga based on the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita
10:30am - Lecture
12:30pm - Lunch
2:00pm - Afternoon Tea
2:30pm - Hiking around green forest
4:00pm - Light Yogic stretching followed by Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) and meditation
5:30pm - Dinner
6:30pm - Drive back to your hotel in Kathmandu
Inclusions for Full-Day Yoga And Meditation Experience In Kathmandu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary
- Professional Yoga guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Yoga Mat
Exclusions for Full-Day Yoga And Meditation Experience In Kathmandu
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Comfortable yoga clothes and shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.