Full-Day Zanzibar Island Tour From Dar Es Salaam
OverviewSpend 12-hours on this full-day tour of Zanzibar Island from Dar es salaam with a small-group of more than 10. While accompanied by an English-speaking guide, learn about the vast amount of history this island has to offer. Take a trip to Prison Island, spice farms, and enjoy lunch while visiting. Transfer back to Dar Es Salaam at the end of your day.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Dar Es Salaam hotel between 5:30am and 6am. Begin your drive to the ferry and hop on the boat departing to Zanzibar come 7am. Anticipate an arrival on the island around 9am. A driver/Guide will pick you up from the ferry in Zanzibar and bring you to the Prison Island by Dhow Cruise. Take a tour around the island, swimming and sunbathing along the way. Enjoy your time for approximately 2-hours before returning to Stone Town.
After your tour of Prison Island, head to the spice farms, where you will have an opportunity to taste and buy different spices. Two hours later, head to the center of Stone Town for lunch and refreshments. Once you finish your lunch, enjoy a tour of Stone Town as your guide gives you the rich background history of this island. Visit different museums in town, an old church, and an ancient market while en-route to the ferry. Upon your arrival in Dar you will be picked and transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Zanzibar Island Tour From Dar Es Salaam
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Boat tickets
- All activities
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Zanzibar Island Tour From Dar Es Salaam
- Any other activities not detailed in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Selous Reserve mid-Range Safari
- 10 Days Mikumi Ruaha Selous Experience
- 3 Days Mikumi Safari
- 6-Day Safari to Southern Tanzania from Dar-Es-Salaam
- 2 Days guided tour to Mikumi National Park from Dar Es salaam
- 3-Day Hiking tour at Udzungwa Mountains National park from Dar-Es-Salaam
- 5-Day Ngozi Crater Lake guided hiking tour from Dar-Es-Salaam
- 4-Day hiking tour to Usambara mountains in Lushoto