Full English: London Food Experience With A Local
OverviewSo you think British food is boring? Think again! Theres something for everyone in London, a global foodie capital where the cuisine is anything but bland!
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This experience aims to provide you with a taste of some of the specialities from Britain, which includes locally sourced products and food specialities which have been created, perfected and continue to be made here in the UK.
You will start the experience with a coffee by the river Thames and have a taste of speciality beans roasted with passion by British coffee roasters, accompanied by a taste of traditional fudge.
See one of the best-known London markets and learn about regional specialities like Cumberland sausages, British cheese and chutneys, having a taste of these at some of the market stalls.
Stop for a quick pint of British craft beer or delicious cider in a historic pub. Your Local Host will order a sharing board that includes local delicacies like scotch egg and other pub snacks.
Its now time to try the famous fish and chips and theres no better place than a historic place close to the river Thames.
Your experience will end with a selection classic desserts, such as carrot cake, chocolate brownies and sticky toffee puddings, all washed down with a pot of warming tea.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and well make note of any food intolerances to provide the best personalised experience.
- Join a local to discover Londons incredible food culture and taste classic British dishes and produce
- Explore the markets where the British chefs take inspiration and soak up the culinary culture and history
- Visit Borough Market, one of London's favourite markets and taste some British classic foods
- Sample 7-8 local specialities throughout the experience, such as fudge, scotch egg, cheese, meets and cakes
- Taste real British Ale in a historic pub
- Enjoy a classic fish and chips just like the locals do
Inclusions for Full English: London Food Experience With A Local
- * Private and personalised experience, * 4 hours with a Local Host, * 7-8 tastings of various Britishspecialities, * A coffee and a craft beer or a soft drink, * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Full English: London Food Experience With A Local
- * Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, interests and the food you love so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest a few trattoria options and agree a meeting time and place.
Although you will enjoy a meal at a great trattoria, your Local Host will also help you with suggestions to discover other great places to eat & drink and suggest local spots that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour
- London's Ultimate 5 hour Panoramic Black Taxi Tour