What You'll Do
On this personalised experience you'll indulge in some of the best British foods based solely on your tastes and preferences, on an itinerary designed by your Local London Host. Taste locally sourced produce and regional favourites, created and perfected all over the UK and enjoyed by so many Londoners.
Meet up with your Local Host whenever and wherever suits you, and start with a coffee by the Thames, indulging in the aroma of speciality beans roasted with passion by British coffee experts. Explore London's thousand-year-old Borough Market, an food market showcasing the best of regional British foods. From handcrafted artisan chocolates to soft creamy cheeses native to West England, fresh crusty loaves from local bakeries to succulent sausage from Cumberland (and of course veggie and vegan specialities) there is something for everyone here, and your Local Host will know exactly where to take you. Stop for a crisp pint of British craft beer, traditional ale or scrumptious cider in a historic and well-loved pub, where your Local Host can rustle up a share board which will host some of the best-known bar snacks, from scotch eggs to tangy olives and pork scratchings.
As the day goes on, enjoy a portion of infamous fish and chips overlooking the River Thames. If it's a Sunday and you fancy something different, there will plenty of pubs and carveries offering the traditional British roast dinner, but your Local Host will know the best to choose from. Of course your experience wouldn't be complete without dessert! There are hundreds of unique bakeries to choose from, offering everything from vegan banana bread to sticky toffee pudding. your Local Host will have your sweet-tooth needs covered. Join a Local London Host and indulge yourself on the ultimate custom foodie experience
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and well make note of any food intolerances to provide the best personalised experience.
- Join a Local Host and discover Londons incredible food culture and taste classic British dishes and produce
- Explore the markets where the British chefs take inspiration and soak up the culinary culture and history
- Visit Borough Market, one of London's favourite markets and taste some British classic foods
- Sample 7-8 local specialities throughout the experience, such as fudge, scotch egg, cheese, meets and cakes
- Taste real British Ale or craft beer in a historic pub
- Enjoy a classic fish and chips just like the locals do