WHAT YOU'LL DO
This experience aims to provide you with a taste of some of the specialities from Britain, which includes locally sourced products and food specialities which have been created, perfected and continue to be made here in the UK.
You will start the experience with a coffee by the river Thames and have a taste of speciality beans roasted with passion by British coffee roasters, accompanied by a taste of traditional fudge.
See one of the best-known London markets and learn about regional specialities like Cumberland sausages, British cheese and chutneys, having a taste of these at some of the market stalls.
Stop for a quick pint of British craft beer or delicious cider in a historic pub. Your Local Host will order a sharing board that includes local delicacies like scotch egg and other pub snacks.
Its now time to try the famous fish and chips and theres no better place than a historic place close to the river Thames.
Your experience will end with a selection classic desserts, such as carrot cake, chocolate brownies and sticky toffee puddings, all washed down with a pot of warming tea.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and well make note of any food intolerances to provide the best personalised experience.
- Join a local to discover Londons incredible food culture and taste classic British dishes and produce
- Explore the markets where the British chefs take inspiration and soak up the culinary culture and history
- Visit Borough Market, one of London's favourite markets and taste some British classic foods
- Sample 7-8 local specialities throughout the experience, such as fudge, scotch egg, cheese, meets and cakes
- Taste real British Ale in a historic pub
- Enjoy a classic fish and chips just like the locals do