Full Guided Trip To Ourika Valley Including Camel Trek - Marrakesh
OverviewDeparture from your accommodation in Marrakesh at 9 AM for an adventure in the atlas mountains and hidden berber villages; follow the ancient Berber trail, the green river and the smiles of berber people in the villages will make your journey to Ourika valley the most unforgettable ever. In this trip you will discover:- The berber villages- you will admire the landscapes and changing of the scenery in the atlas mountains- visit of Moroccan berber family to discover the life of the berbers- enjoy a meal by the river- have a guided walk and hike in the atlas mountains with a professional guide- enjoy a berber meal by the river or in the terrace with a nice view from the roof- ride camels for a trek to explore the hidden berber village
Know More about this tour
The Valley of ourika: In the heart of the Berber country, the Ourika Valley is still one of the most beautiful and best preserved valleys in Morocco, the small villages clinging to the flanks of the massifs, the waterfalls and rocky landscapes that are confused with the omnipresent desert, all this forms a wild and seductive harmony in the confines of the Western Atlas.
On the excursion from Marrakech to the atlas you can visit the Bereber souk on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, and if you wish (optional) you can stop at a Berber house, which opens the door for you and invites you to see the way prepare the traditional bread, and have a Moroccan tea.At the end of the tour we will arrive at the village of Setti Fadma. Here you will have free time to visit the Ourika Waterfalls and for lunch. Here you will meet your local professional guide who will show you the waterfalls inside the mountains. Lunch can be taken at a local restaurant, facing the river that prepares Moroccan cuisine (or with a berber family in the village). Then I return to Marrakech around 5pm
Inclusions for Full Guided Trip To Ourika Valley Including Camel Trek
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Ideal for small-group tour and families with children
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for Full Guided Trip To Ourika Valley Including Camel Trek
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking