This tour takes you through the very historic town of Basseterre. While traveling in a westward direction, the tour will make three stops. Firstly, we will stop at the Romney Manor Sugar Plantation, (Entrace fees paid ) Our second stop is at the Brimstone Hill Fortress which is a UNESCO world heritage site and is also the British Military Head Quarters of the 17th and 18th century(Optional.$10 entrance fee paid by guests) Moving in to the North of the island, we will stop at the Black Rocks area where volcanic rocks can be seen on the coast. After this stop, the tour will make its way back to the starting point. The information gained in this tour covers our history, the political system, our economy and social ways of life.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Within first hour after ship's arrival All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Departure Details :
Port zante cruise terminal , Hotels on the island
Return Details :
Port Zante Hotels lobby
OverviewThis tour includes the main points of interest, such as National Museum, Berkeley Memorial, Independence Square, old historical churches on the island, The Egrets Birds Nest, Bloody Point, Wingfield Plantation as well as the beginning of the rainforest, the Botanical Gardens at Romney Manor home of Caribelle Batik. We continue on to Black Rocks this is where the volcanic lava flow formed rock formations on the island's coastline. We proceed to the beginning of the Southern Peninsula atop Timothy hill where there is a beautiful Panoramic view of both the Atlantic ocean as well as the caribbean sea adjacent to each other
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees @ Caribelle Batik
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees@ brimstone Hill
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.