OverviewThe Full Moon Tour is one of our favorite tours we offer. Only happening once a month so you are lucky if you are here in Hawaii to join this amazing tour. Capture the moon as it rises above the Pacific Ocean and lights up the surrounding landscape. We provide tripods for everyone on this tour.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a professional photographer
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
If you find yourself in Hawaii during the next full moon, donât miss this popular once-a-month photography tour. Your photography tour begins with hotel pickup in Oahu.Â
Snap amazing photos as you watch the full moon rise slowly up out of the sea. Enjoy the use of complimentary tripods in order to slow down or speed up your shutter speed and perfectly capture the moonâs brilliance. Spend ample time photographing the moon as it rises and receive tips from your guide to hone and perfect your skills.
Locations change depending on the evening. You may capture a picture of the moon next to a lighthouse one full moon and reflecting in a tide pool the next.
The tour concludes with hotel drop-off.Â
Inclusions for Full Moon Photo Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Moon Photo Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Involve a small amount of walking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.