Full Private Day Avignon Chateuneuf Du Pape Les Baux De Provence - Marseille
OverviewIn this Full day you'll discover Avignon the Papal city of the 14th century and it's big monuments ,then head up to Chteuneuf Du Pape were you can taste one of Famous wine in France and then have a free walk in old city.Afterwards head up to the charming village of Les Baux de Provence, located in the Alpilles mountains.When you tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to Marseille
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning at your cruise port terminal / or at your Htel Adress in Marseille and move towards to Avignon For almost one hour of drive Your day starts with a Visit to the historic commune of Avignon on this fascinating Excursion. You'll visit numerous points of interest throughout this tour, which serves as a great introduction to this charming area. This private Tour from Marseilles offers a lot of experience for guests.Architecture is a huge attraction in this small commune, and you'll see plenty of it as you make your way around town. During this tour, you can expect to see structures like the Avignon Bridge, notable Pope Palace, and the famous historic center and specially the clock Tower square . While this is a guided tour, you will have free time to do some exploration; enjoy shopping at boutiques, visit the city's main palace (entrance fee not included), or just look around and take in the views.
Then Head up to chateauneuf du pape this small famous commune with it famous Wine and there get to learn more about wine in one of the famous winery in the Area (Entrence fees not included it) then get a free walk in the historical center .
Afterwards head up to the charming village of Les Baux de Provence, located in the Alpilles mountains on a rocky spur (245 meter) and enjoy an unique panoramic view .
Finally back to Marseille at late afternoon
Inclusions for Full Private Day Avignon Chateuneuf Du Pape Les Baux De Provence
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Private Day Avignon Chateuneuf Du Pape Les Baux De Provence
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille
- Provence photography tour and class with a professional local guide-photographer