- Enjoy a complimentary pick up from you hotel by our ranger at 6am. Transport is in either a minivan or Landrover depending on the group size.
- We then take the 2.5 hour drive through to the Pilanebserg with a stop along the way for breakfast, a cup of coffee or the restroom
- We should arrive at the Pilanebserg by about 8:30am. The next hour is yours to chill, take a walk around the camp or stretch your legs.
- At 9:30am we embark on the first game drive in the Pilanesberg with our ranger.We make use of open air game vehicles to enhance the safari experience.
- At 12:30am we stop for lunch until 1:30pm
- We then spend the next 2 hours on another game drive finishing off at about 3:30pm
- After a quick break and refreshment we leave the Pilanesberg at about 4pm to make our way back to Johannesburg.
- We should have you back at your hotel by about 6pm
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
6am daily Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Centrally located hotels in Johannesburg and Pretoria
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Join our passionate field guide rangers on this authentic South African Style Safari to the Pilanesberg National Park. Situated only 2 hours from Johannesburg, this 12 hour tour is the perfect option for nature lovers. The Pilanesberg is teeming with wildlife including elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo, leopard, zebra, giraffe and antelope. The tour includes the hotel pick up by our safari clad guide who will accompany you for the duration of the tour. We spend nearly 5 hours in the reserve observing and learning about the wildlife we encounter. The tour is fully inclusive. So no hidden costs and basically everything is included. (except the bribe to feed your spouse to the lions). We also like to keep our safaris pretty chilled out and would rather give the more personal experience instead of piling you kicking and screaming into a 30 seater bus with smelly, ill-mannered tourists.
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 5 hours wildlife viewing experience
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Wear comfortable safari type clothing
You Might Also Like
- Johannesburg, Soweto and Apartheid Museum Guided Day Tour
- Johannesburg History Tour and Kruger National Park Safari in 5 Days
- Cradle of Humankind Tour from Johannesburg
- Full-Day Cradle of Human Kind Tour from Johannesburg
- Cradle of Human Kind Tour and Lesedi Cultural Village Day Tour from Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Tour: Cycle Soweto with a Local Guide
- Cradle of Human Kind Tour and Lesedi Cultural Village Day Tour from Pretoria
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Day Tour from Johannesburg or Pretoria