Satisfy your appetite for adventure with this 2-hour paddle boarding tour of Obidos Lagoon (1 hour from Lisbon). Paddle downwind across shallow waters of Lagoon.
Theres no paddle-boarding experience necessary to go on this tour, so dont be nervous if youve never been on a board. The waters are super shallow, so you can feel comfortable maneuvering your way as the tour goes downwind through the Lagoon waters.
bidos lagoon is host to a number of diversions. Wakeboard, stand-up-paddle, canoeing, sailing and birdwatching are some of the things you can do on the lagoon and its banks. And then theres bidos, the walled town, which is charming 365 days a year but even more during the Chocolate Festival, which starts on 31st March
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Obidos Lagoon
- 2-hour paddle boarding
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary
- Pick up 9:00 or other time at your convenience.
- Obidos Lagoon (80Km - 1:00 hourfrom Lisbon)
- Lunch inclued
- Obidos castle
- Drop off atour hotel or another place at your convenience.